Silhouette: Disney Shirt Help

Elliemay2

Mouseketeer
HI! I have a silhouette that I have never used! I have decided that it is time to use it now that we need Disney shirts.....but I don't know where to start. I know we need a Christmas shirt for the party and a Star Wars shirt to start. For one of them, I would like to use my silhouette to cut out fabric in the Mickey head shape with iron on transfer attached. I will probably use vinyl on some as well. Any pointers? Where do I get the Mickey head and what format does it need to be in? Can I see some examples of shirts done with a silhouette? Do you know of any tutorials? Thank you!!!!

We are going at Christmas too, and I'll be making shirts with my silhouette too! Thanks Lady Boadicea for those links!
EllieMay2, have you looked for ideas on Etsy or Pintrest?
I'm gonna do Mickey outlines with Santa hats and some with antlers. It's easy to trace with the trace feature in the silhouette designer.

Thank you Lady!

EllieMay2, have you looked for ideas on Etsy or Pintrest?

Yay for Christmas vacations! I have been looking at Etsy tons! I'm thinking of cutting out mickey heads from Christmas sweater print fabric or from glitter vinyl for the party...but I keep changing my mind. Lol. There is so many cute ideas out there. We will be at the party on the 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter