Signs

Thanks a million! I tried taking my own sign pics but we got hit with Tropical Storm FAy and I was afraid I would ruin my camera in the rain so I missed a lot!!

Us too. The rain made it difficult to take lots of outside photos. We took some, but kept putting camera away so it wouldn't get soaked. But the good part is it kept people away too. We rode Expedition Everest three times in a row with complete walk on to the cars on Tuesday.

Outstanding! I will definately use a lot of these. I'll let you know which ones I wind up with!:thanks:

Hey Mark! Just wanted to tell you that I'm going to use some of your photos in my scrapbook. Thanks so much! Great shots of signs. I was wishing I had taken some photos of signs and guess what? No problem, Mark has done it for me.

These are AWESOME...I would love to make a whole book just of these photos...maybe I will! In the meantime...thank you so much! My sign pictures NEVER come out this great!

I think you read my mind tonight. I was sorting through my photos and was regretting not taking a photo of the front of club cool. I am so excited that you posted these. I will definitely be using that one in my scrapbook along with several others. I will make a list of the ones I use.

Thank you so much!!! :worship:

You guys are very welcome. I plan to go back in June this year. I'll check back in before I go to gather requests for any new photos.

On this trip, I'm planning to do a series of photos called "Disney World Through the Eyes of a Child". All of the pictures will be taken from roughly a 4 year's eye level. I'll also be trying to see things the way I think a small child would see them. It should be fun. If it works, when you look at the pictures, you'll feel like you are seeing Disney World through the eyes of a small child.

Thanks Mark!! We actually let our DS7 last June take photos..and they are actually pretty cool.. can't wait to see what you come up with!!! I have used several of your photos around epcot..especially of the building.. I have a son12 who thinks it's awesome to toss his hand, hat or mask in front of my camera as I took photos.. I'm still finding photos he has made sure to be in when he wasn't suppose to be! LOL

Mark, Thanks so much for sharing your gift. On our most recent trip I let my 2 DS (9 & 6) use the camera to take photo's. I was amazed at what they saw from their level. Will be waiting to see what you come up with.

Mark, thanks for the gorgeous shots! :goodvibes There are several shots that I had been missing from my trip in '07 that I found.

I love the child's pov idea. I'd like to do something similar with my daughters this spring, just around town. I'll have to wait until 2010 to take pics at WDW again - lots of time for practice!

Does anyone have any pictures of Whispering Canyon? Or Cosmic Ray's? I tried to get a picture of every ride and eatery we went to, but neglected these two signs. Yes, I have searched *many* threads, and I'm sure there are pics somewhere just beyond my sight. Any guidance to pictures (which the photographer would share for scrapbooking) would be greatly appreciated. :goodvibes

Mark,
Awesome photos. I used a few of yours to fill in some gaps: club cool, kilamanjaro safari truck door, Monster Laugh co. and some of the tower of terror. I also use one of yours for my desktop, a photo of the castle during the fireworks.

On your next visit I would love any nighttime shots you take. My camera doesn't take low light photos very well. I esp. would love the tomorrow land sign at night.

Hope you have a great trip!

WOW! Thank you so much Mark!! I hope to use the Epcot Character Spot, Camp Minnie and Mickey, and the Entrance to Magic Kingdom during Halloween. I cannot believe we forgot to take our picture at the entrance while there in September!!! UGH!

Another collection I would like to see are the signs outside the various parks that list which buses are available.

Would you happen to know of, or have, a picture of any signs for Future World. Not the Epcot sign, I have that...I'm looking for a sign that specifically says Future World.

Mark,

Thank you so much for these pictures. They are incredible! I am using the Character Spot, Garden Grill and Soaring to replace pictures I messed up. You are very generous to share with those of us who struggle in the photography area!

Wow, what great shots. Thanks so much for sharing. I can use so many of these in my scrapbook.

These are wonderful. I will definately use them the next time I scrap one of our trips. It nice to know I'm not the only one that shoots the signs. I also shoot info plaques. That way when I get home, I have all the details on my camera/memory card.

Thanks for posting these Mark - I'm using some of the Fantasyland signs in a layout I'm doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter