Signing Up to restaurants/companies

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hello

Even though we are on free dining we will probably eat out on a few nights (when go to sea world etc).

Does anyone ever sign up their email address to any restaurants, to get up to date news and possible offers?

Also since this is my first time for 20 years :scared1: is there any websites I can sign up to that send regular updates on orlando/disney/discounts etc.

Any help appreciated. :goodvibes

Yes 100% worth signing up to as many as you can find. Personally I would do it about 2 weeks before you fly and also enter your Birthday as the day you travel. Many send you a welcome offer and a Birthday gift so leaving it until just before you go you can use both vouchers, although you won't need many, more for totally offsite dining hols.
Every month I get emails from Sweet Tomatoes (buy one get one free), Smokey bones ($10 off £20 spend) + less regular Tony Romas, Chilis, Mimis + more.
Never been but Texas de Brazil also send offers(used to be 2 for 1, at $45pp worth doing)
Most companies send offers and are usually beter than you can pick up in coupon booklets out there. Another option is buy the Orlando Sentinel on a Sunday while out there. It takes 2 people to carry the coupon section:rotfl2:

We signed up to Texas de Brazil a while a go, and get an email every other week with offers in it.
We put our anniversary down - as it will be when we go - so are hoping for something around about that time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter