Signed Birthday Card?

PhantomBlot

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
A few years back we celebrated our daughter's Birthday at Disney (OKW) - at the time we were somehow able to get a signed card from Cinderella waiting for us when we arrived in the room.

We are about to celebrate our son's birthday next week at AKL and can't remember how we got the signed card. This time we'd like it from Mickey...but we can't remember how we did it.

Anyone know?

thanks!

Did you tell MS that you were celebrating his birthday ? :confused3

I believe that is all you need to do. So if not, get on the phone and call MS and let them know and a birthday card should be in your room.

Good luck and enjoy your vacation. :)

I wouldn't get your hopes up of having a card waiting in the room. Letting MS know you are a celebrating a birthday does not guarantee anything special will be done. We were in Disney for our daughter's 8th birthday in August and she did not receive a card, or anything else for that matter, from the resort. We were at BCV. But, we didn't expect it, so there was no disappointment.

I believe the signed cards has been phased out. Our last stay during a birthday netted only a button.

Sad to see the cards go away...

This January we received a card but it was mostly to tell us that we get some % off our photopass. It did have Mickey on it though.

We just stayed at BLT this past weekend and DW got a bday card with a picture and signed by the fab 5 (I think) - with the photopass discount offer. All I had done was make the note with MS on the reservation that DW was celebrating her bday while we were there and someone delivered it into our room the day before her bday (not a T&T day).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!