Signature ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by PrincessShmoo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

What happened to my signature? My smilie is gone, and my WBTA picture.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. N365PA

N365PA One little spark of inspiration

Same happened here. Looks like some sort of embed function is not working. I noticed a bunch of pictures in the cruise forum have gone awol (linked from other sites).

Clint

4. Sherry E

Sherry E Currently tag-less... Moderator

It seems to be a bigger problem than just signatures. Something seems to have gone awry with all of the photos/images posted in various threads. I can't view any actual photos in any threads (whether they are Photobucket photos or Flickr photos or smilies or whatever they are) - I only see the codes for them or nothing at all.

ETA: Looks like everything is working again...which is good, as I know of several TR writers who would panic if their reports suddenly went photo-less!

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Well, it's working now. :confused3

6. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

Just a temporary glitch... Back to normal now! :)

7. Sherry E

Sherry E Currently tag-less... Moderator

Yep - I noticed the images were showing again as soon as my above post went through, and then I edited it to mention that before seeing your post. Seeing that there are sooooooo many photos posted all around this board, in every section of the board, I think that the Technical forum would have been flooded with threads and complaints if all of those images suddenly disappeared for longer than a few minutes!