• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature items

emmakatbaby

Proudmomof3
I am planning a trip for 12 people. 6 adults and 6 kids. The younger kids still love the characters to sign their books but the 15, 14 and 13 no so much. Does anyone have any ideas on "different" items they can have signed? :confused3 I am looking for something that would make a great souvenier for them. :thumbsup2

Thanks

:goodvibes

Ive heard of people taking Tshirts or pillow cases, a fabric marker and something stiff to make it easy to write on. Ive also heard of instead of a regular autograph book, making your own so the autographs can be transferred to a scrapbook after the trip.

The mating is the best thibng for the older kids.You could also buy vinylmations.If you buy a white hat or pillow case spray them with scotch guard.

I was also going to say the photo mat and/or a pillowcase. You could also take a plain baseball cap.

Great ideas! If you're going to bring some sort of fabric for them to sign (pillowcase, shirt), be prepared to stretch it out for them while they sign it as some may have issues with getting the pen/marker stuck on the fabric. If you've ever tried to write something quickly on a T-shirt you know what I mean ;) You could also bring one of those sewing contraptions you would find in the shape of a circle that holds the fabric taut for you. I'm sorry I don't know the name, but hopefully you know what I mean!

We used pillowcases last time for our younger 3. I didn't take one for my 14 year old & he was upset & bought an autograph book!! :rotfl:

This time, I'm going to get white hats, either bucket hats or baseball caps. I'm considering making an autograph book out of index cards that I can transfer into a scrapbook easily when we get home.

We did the a photo matt frame too. I brought our at Walmart for around 5 bucks its heavy duty and has an opening for a 4x6 photo. The side of the frame is around 2 inches the total size of frame is 8x10. Not hard to carry around. Bring different color sharpies and your set!
103_5032.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter