Signature Dining Events for Food and Wine 2013

WDWGeek1971

Mouseketeer
Anyone heard when signature events will be announced for this year's Food and Wine Festival? I don't think we are the only ones who plan our Food and Wine visit around the special events. Do you?

Anyone heard when signature events will be announced for this year's Food and Wine Festival? I don't think we are the only ones who plan our Food and Wine visit around the special events. Do you?

Reservations for the signature events begin on 8/13 so the details should be coming soon.

There's a farily extensive thread on the restaurant board about this year's F&W festival that you may find useful:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3110971

Totally agree with you about the announcement for the Signiture dinners. It's only 2 weeks until we have to make reservations and we don't even know what dinners are available. Kinda wierd. I haven't received the booklet for the Festival either. They usually send them out to people who have reservations during the event. So far...nothing. So frustrating cuz it's hard to plan everything when there's a piece missing.

I spoke to a CM today about the special events and they said WDW was going to update their Facebook page with info August 1st. I have also checked the food blog & there doesnt seem to be much change in info since June. There prob wont be any more info until then. Its frustrating for us planners, but not much we can do. :confused3

Received an email this week with the PDF of the brochure--listing everything. AJ Wolf, on www.disneyfoodblog.com has also posted all the events, including signature dining events, from the brochure on her blog. We will be heading down for a really long trip because of the schedule. ;-)

I can highly recommend the 3D Disney Dessert Discovery party! It is a fun evening of food, drink, and Illuminations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter