Signature dining and TS at Epcot

PJAY

We just went for a tour and came out DVC owners! O
So DW and I will be making an adults only trip in May this year--our first without the kids-- and we would really like to do a signature dining experience.
Suggestions from those who have tried at least one?
I'd also like to hear about some people's favorite TS at Epcot. We have tried Le Cellier, Chef's, Biergarten, and Akershus.
Was considering Tutto or Rose and Crown. Would love to hear your opinions on the signature dining and TS we could try.
Thanks!

I've been to Cali Grill, Citricos, Narcoossee's, and The Brown Derby, and my favorite was Citricos, but Cali Grill and close second.

I wouldn't go back to Narcoossee's anytime soon. It wasn't bad, just not nearly as good as the others.

Citricos has consistently delivered outstanding food, excellent service, and made all three of the meals I ate there very special, even when I wasn't celebrating anything in particular.

I've only been to Le Cellier and Restaurant Marrakesh in the WS. Marrakesh was good, but next time I dine in the WS, I plan to try something different. I liked Marrakesh though...neat experience if you want theatrics with your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter