May I have punches group 1, mickey head--multicolors?

Edited to say--just looked at sign ups, didn't read all the other posts when I posted. So . . . I only have mickey head or the swirl that is associated with goofy. If the swirl would work, sign me up for a punch group.

Thanks.

YodasMom said:
Do the punches have to be Disney themed? I only have 2 of those, but I have a nice large Palm tree punch that I would use if acceptable. If so, I would do Group 1 punches.

Thanks!

Sorry :( just Disney punches. I realize next time I need to make my direction more clear.

cocacolamom said:
I would like to get in on this swap!!

Group 1-Mickey head (EK Success)-2" from ear to ear

Group 5-Mickey and friends (from the park)

Thanks!

Cocacolamom- Had someone PM me about the mickey head, but did not tell me the size. If they meant the 2 inch do you want to move to a different group? If they have a different size then it if fine. waiting to hear from Partyof3 :)

Caitsmama said:
ok, These have not been taken as far as i can see.. So, please put me in for:
Group 1- Ek Sucess Mickey Swirl head
Group 2- Mickey icon head punch (reg. mickey head) about 1"

Thanks

Group 1 was full by the time I got to your post.... we could 1. change to another group (group 5 is stickers and punche mixed if that is okay.....) or 2. since this is not a sticker group were people have already bought sheets... how are we will 11 in one group everyone in group 1? I am fine with it.

ksjayhawks said:
May I have punches group 1, mickey head--multicolors?

Edited to say--just looked at sign ups, didn't read all the other posts when I posted. So . . . I only have mickey head or the swirl that is associated with goofy. If the swirl would work, sign me up for a punch group.

Thanks.

Group 1 was already full. I did put you in group 2 for "goofy" swirl it that is okay? You could go to group 5 with mickey head I think. That is a mixed sticker and punch group.

Will look to continue sign ups at least until outstanding issues with those already showing interest or tried to sign up are complete. If no one else shows interest shortly will close the swap as soon as everything is worked out with others :) :thumbsup2

I will post to thread mailing instructions once swap is closed, and PM with my address after that. :woohoo:

MyLittlePiglet said:
Cocacolamom- Had someone PM me about the mickey head, but did not tell me the size. If they meant the 2 inch do you want to move to a different group? If they have a different size then it if fine. waiting to hear from Partyof3 :)

i'm sorry for the delay and confusion....mine is VERY little. it's (according to dh) 5/8 of an inch. i hope this is ok.

party of 3 said:
i'm sorry for the delay and confusion....mine is VERY little. it's (according to dh) 5/8 of an inch. i hope this is ok.

No you are good to go that means the punch is small (pretty sure I know which one it is) that 15 punches per person. If you are cool with that than :thumbsup2

If that last spot in group 2 isn't filled yet, can I take it? I'll do Tinkerbell.

Updated to here. Waiting to here what Caitsmama wants to do (see above post)

NO other takers on stickers to fill at least group 3? :goodvibes

Can i sign up?
I can do Ariel Stickers (not sure the brand - I am at work :blush: )
and I can do Princess stickers (not sure the brand - I am at work :blush: )

I wish I could do the punches but the only two I have are the small mickey head and the mickey silhouette in a circle - if anyone is interested in those i would love to be a part of the punches - I also have a cute punch of a small envelope - I could do them in disney paper (would that be allowed)?

please let me know - i am new to the swaps
Jennifer

logan&tylersmama said:
Can i sign up?
I can do Ariel Stickers (not sure the brand - I am at work :blush: )
and I can do Princess stickers (not sure the brand - I am at work :blush: )

I wish I could do the punches but the only two I have are the small mickey head and the mickey silhouette in a circle - if anyone is interested in those i would love to be a part of the punches - I also have a cute punch of a small envelope - I could do them in disney paper (would that be allowed)?

please let me know - i am new to the swaps
Jennifer

As long as the stickers you are talking about are not the park pack stickers you could do

Group 3 Ariel
Group 4 Princesses

You could do group 5 with the mickey sihlouette punch, but that group is not just punches, but stickers and punches.

Sorry couldn't do the envelope :(

Is that how you would like it? Please let me know and I will update the list? :banana:

ok. have to go shopping for the stickers...so here are questions...(i'm getting the boxed set from disneyland, and i believe there are 4 rolls per box)

do i get one box per person? or is it 1 roll per person? the rolls are perforated also, and i could make them into individual sheets...so would that be 1 sheet per person? just so you know, the rolls are different, so would i be sending 4 different sheets per person?

anyone else doing the boxed sets from wdw/dl (i assume they're the same product?) would you know?

thanx!! :flower:

rsjj-

We decided that it would be one sheet per person. So they will be different. Which means if you are only signed up for 2 groups with a "boxed" set. You may actually have "extra" and could sign up for a differnt group too with same (but different) stickers so to speak LOL :)

I am so jealous you can just run off to DL to buy swap stuff :moped:

ok, MIchelle...let me clarify...

i'm signed up for group 3 stickers, and i would only send 1 sheet of my sticker per person (10), of the same kind. so everyone in my group won't be getting the whole entire boxed set. so i can sign up for another group of stickers (group 4 stickers) and use of one of the other roll to send off in that group...does that sound corrcet?

if so, can i please sign up for group 4 stickers as well?

just wanted to make sure i got this correct! again, thanx! :flower:

rsjj said:
ok, MIchelle...let me clarify...

i'm signed up for group 3 stickers, and i would only send 1 sheet of my sticker per person (10), of the same kind. so everyone in my group won't be getting the whole entire boxed set. so i can sign up for another group of stickers (group 4 stickers) and use of one of the other roll to send off in that group...does that sound corrcet?

if so, can i please sign up for group 4 stickers as well?

just wanted to make sure i got this correct! again, thanx! :flower:

UInless you have 2 boxes of the same set you won't have enough to send everyone the same sheet you will have to use 2 rolls to get a sheet for each person (there are only 6 sheets per roll).

Clarifying. Yes but with 4 rolls ina box one group would use two rolls and another could use the other two. Earlier we said that the group memebrs could get different sheets if they were from the same park pack.

I can add you rsjj to group 4 just let me know with which set though.

Thanks

MyLittlePiglet said:
Clarifying. Yes but with 4 rolls ina box one group would use two rolls and another could use the other two. Earlier we said that the group memebrs could get different sheets if they were from the same park pack.

I can add you rsjj to group 4 just let me know with which set though.

Thanks

got it, thanx! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter