Shuttle to sna

pipertoad

Mouseketeer
my wife and i are doing a short trip november 28-december2 2015. Our filght leaves early Wednesday December 2nd at 8:04am. If we use the Disneyland Express from what i have read ealiest pickup is 6am. Do you think this would get us to the airport in time or is there a better method?

Taxi is the fastest and most efficient. You can line up one the night before if you are not staying on site. They are on standby at the onsite resorts. $45ish from DL to SNA. If staying on site, you can get a $35 flat rate voucher from valet.

Uber is also all over DL area.

Bus and shared shuttle services are all over the board on times cuz you are at the mercy of how many other stops they need to make. You might save $20 over a cab but that is not worth it to me when getting to an airport.

Thanks we are planning on staying at the Ramada maingate so a cab should be similar.cost as DLH.

Supershuttle is a fairly well-known company with pretty low rates. Checking from ramada maingate, it should cost $11 per person booked online for a shared 9 passenger van.

Or $67 flat to book a non-stop van, that I presume would not be shared with others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter