• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle options that don't require a carseat

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
I have an odd question...(maybe) I know if riding DME you don;t use a carseat b/c it's a big bus. Are there any paid options that are the same?(DME not an option for us) Like if booking a shuttle service meant we didn't need to worry about the two littles and carseats for the ride from MCO-Dolphin and back again. a bus ride basically. I'm concerned about booking and getting a vehicle which needs carseats,and then not having our own,etc. (this is aside form using uber etc question) thank you....

Others in the know can answer if the paid Mears option uses coach buses or if it’s smaller vans. If they use coaches then that’s an option.

Mears uses both. It depends on how many people are heading to a particular area in a certain time range.

For what it's worth, at the Mears counter next to the DME weclome center, you can buy roundtrip tickets on DME between MCO and Boardwalk. It's about $25 one way or $50 round trip per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter