Shutters - did not receive all printed photos

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Brooklyne3, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Brooklyne3

Brooklyne3 Earning My Ears

We were on the Fantasy ship last week. On the last night we ordered the Photo CD plus all the printed photos. When we got home I checked the CD and noticed we did not get all the printed photos. There is around 20 missing. Is there an email address that I can write to so I can request the ones that were left out? My husband picked up the CD and photos and I am assuming that they just collected the photos from the folder and there were ones not in such as the ones from the Aquaduck and the Royal Tea. THANKS!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

Did you pick your Aqua Duck ones? On the Dream they weren't added automatically.

4. Brooklyne3

The Aquaduck and Royal Tea ones were not in the folder printed, but they were on the Shutters self-serve "computers". But if they say you get all printed photos for an extra $50 on top of the CD price shouldn't that include every pic or just the ones in your folder? I am thinking to send an email and ask.

5. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

They don't sort your AD pictures. Those are usually in stacks on a table and you have to find yours.

6. Brooklyne3

That makes sense cause I wondered how they would know which folder to put it in....but the Aquaduck photos were in the self-serve Shutters area which I found to be incredible that they know whose pic belongs to who.

THANKS!!!

7. dsneygirl

dsneygirl <font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font

They don't ;) I spent about 30min and managed to find 5 of ours. It's not really well advertised what the procedure is.

8. jonstone1

jonstone1 Earning My Ears

When we did this I know they printed out a sheet with all the pictures they put onto the CD and asked me to check it. I assume this is because you can not get them afterwards...