Shutters at Vero Beach

Red Sox

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever ate at Shutters at Vero Beach? Do I need to make reservations 6 month in advance like at most Disney restaurants?

Shutters at Disney's Vero Beach DVC Resort is very good - and a few hours from Walt Disney World. Reservations are recommended.

Shutters at the Caribbean Beach Resort at Disney World is not very good. Mediocre at best and rarely crowed.

We ate at Shutters twice last month and we were very pleased with the total of 4 different meals we had. It is an open, pleasant room and the servers were very nice. The roasted Chicken dinner I had was one of the best meals I had in our 11 night vacation which included 5 nights in WDW.
We also had appetizers at the Green Cabin Room. It is a very pleasant spot. They have live entertainment many nights and we enjoyed it.
We were disappointed with the quality of the steaks at Sonya's. Everything else there was wonderful.
We have been to Vero Beach the past 2 Octobers. We did not need reservations in advance to eat at Shutters. I don't know about other times of the year.
Enjoy

I'm moving this to the DVC board because I don't think you'll get a lot of responses on this board regarding Vero Beach. This board is generally limited to information regarding Walt Disney World.

We've only been in Oct and Nov - I don't that those are busy times. But Shutters was never very busy - either for dinner or even the character breakfast on the weekend. We have made the character breakfast reservation to be safe, but have never made a dinner reservation.

We went last month and soley at thier for diner. It was just so nice not to have to go anywhere other than the resort. First night I had Conch fritters which was good as was the chonch chowder! Hubby had the fried basket thing which was too much food. The seafood diner was very popular and was very good the shrimp and crab legs could have been more moist. We had diner the next night too and the shrimp Scampi was fantastic. So was the shrimp. Everyone we came in touch with was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter