Shutterfly Free shipping on photo gifts - no minimum!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by WeLuvDCL, Jan 30, 2012.

1. WeLuvDCL

WeLuvDCL First to cruise Kingdom to Kingdom on the Magic an

Today only, they are having free shipping on all photo gifts. No minimum! Code is 8E8K-FV62-1HTF-JUDSNJ

Also, I had a friend of mine give me a shutterfly $10 certificate. On the back it said to go to www.shutterfly.com/pictureperfect. It credited my account with $10 before I even typed in the code on the back of the card! Give it a try and see if it works for you.

I used my $10 credit code and free shipping codes to buy a personalized 15oz coffee mug for my mother-in-law. $1.44 shipped and with tax. :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. eowensby

eowensby Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting this! Love having Shutterfly credit! : )

4. parrothead64

parrothead64 Mouseketeer

Yep, $10 credit toward next purchase. Have to use by 2/9/12.
    Thanks.

5. QVCshopper

QVCshopper DIS Veteran

I have some Shutterfly codes for $20 from Lifetouch. Not sure if you can combine them with the free shipping, but it's worth a try. I'll try to use one later tonight after the kids go to bed. They expire tomorrow, 1/31.

LT41-0NMU-HNFS-T4CD39
    LT41-32WT-YRS8-6BU2YU
    LT41-83T3-C3KH-X9YN7U

6. tzeitel

tzeitel Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

How can I use a code? I have it in my account but I put some things in my cart and it will not let me apply the $10 or the $20 codes even though they are in my account. I get that they cannot be combined with any other offer but it is hard to do when they have everything on sale :confused3

I took out the one actual code (get 1 card free) so now all I have is the items with their no code discount (magnets are 20% off for example).

7. WeLuvDCL

WeLuvDCL First to cruise Kingdom to Kingdom on the Magic an

Did you spend the minimum? If you have a $10 code, your before shipping and tax total must be at least $10

8. tzeitel

tzeitel Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

Yep, I actually have $18 in my cart (before taxes and shipping) and I am trying to use the $10 code :surfweb: