Shutterfly Coupon Codes - free greeting cards, 20% off select items, bogo offers

LittleDino

Mouseketeer
Here are some good codes I just found:

Free greeting card:
HOL1-CARD
HOL2-CARD
HOL3-CARD
HOL4-CARD
HOL5-CARD
HOL6-CARD
HOL7-CARD
HOL8-CARD
HOL9-CARD
HOLA-CARD
HOLB-CARD
HOLC-CARD
HOLD-CARD
HOLE-CARD
HOLF-CARD
HOLG-CARD
HOLH-CARD
HOLI-CARD
HOLJ-CARD
HOLK-CARD
HOLL-CARD
HOLM-CARD

Get 20% off one photobook with coupon code PHBT-EACH

Buy 1 Calendar Get 1 Free with coupon code CALT-EACH

Get 20% off enlargements with coupon code ENLT-EACH

Receive 20% off card order with coupon code GRCT-EACH

Get 15% off your order with coupon code 1509-VISA

Buy 1 Get 1 free on 8x10 prints with code 508PRINT

Plus, I just got an email from Shutterfly saying all members get 20 free 4x6 pictures if you order by the end of the day tomorrow (Nov 2).

Hope that helps!! :thumbsup2

Are the 20 free 4X6 prints automatically credited when you place the order? I am logged into my account and I don't see this offer anywhere.

When you go to "My Special Offers and discounts" see if there is a link called "2-Day Print Sale."

Here's the description:
2-Day Print Sale

Offer open to registered Shutterfly members. Offer limited to one per person, one person per household. Offer includes 20 free 4×6 prints. Offer does not include shipping and handling charges or tax associated with order(s).

Customer must select 4×6 prints in order to receive them at the discount. Qualifying orders must be placed between November 1, 2006 (12:01 AM) and November 2, 2006 (11:59 PM) (Pacific Time). Offer is applicable to all orders placed within the specified time period.

----
Another way, is to just put 20 4x6's in your cart and see if they give them to you at no charge - you can see this before you purchase.

Thanks for the heads up! I found the offer by going to My shutterfly-then look for something that says monthly special or something like that.

I found it! Thanks! Can I combine the 20 free prints and the B1G1F calendar offer in the same order?

Wow thank you so much for the heads up. I took a picture put a cute plaid border around it and for $1.99 shipping, just got great pictures for the Christmas cards. No codes, nothing!

My Shutterfly 2 day print sale was different. My offer was only for 25% off if I purchased 30 prints or more. Wonder why it's not universal for all?

chrissyk said:
I found it! Thanks! Can I combine the 20 free prints and the B1G1F calendar offer in the same order?

I'm not sure about that combination. You can always try it - put all the items in your cart and see if the discounted prices appear. If not, you can always remove the items from your cart before purchasing.

I don't have the 20 free prints, bummer. IME you can combine discounts. I always do. About the xmas cards though. It says one per shutterfly account and that they can and will charge you if you abuse the coupons so I'm wondering if we can really only use xmas card coupon eventhough the codes are different.

summerrluvv said:
About the xmas cards though. It says one per shutterfly account and that they can and will charge you if you abuse the coupons so I'm wondering if we can really only use xmas card coupon eventhough the codes are different.

Oops! I just read that as well. It's not in the terms and conditions for the cards with an expiration of Dec 31, but it is there for the ones expiring Nov 30. They must have figured out people were ordering multiple cards. Well, just pick one code and enjoy your free card. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter