Shulas questions

I think it is $25. If you travel with the '97 Beringer, make sure you stand the bottle up when you arrive at WDW and try to make your reservation at Shula's at least a couple of days into your trip to give the bottle some time to settle. Traveling with a bottle that age will stir up the sediment and you will want it to settle before opening. That's a great bottle and you will want it to show well.

I will be driving and will be arriving on Wednesday and ressies are on Saturday, so the bottle will have time to rest. Plan to handle the bottle with love and care.

I would have told the waiter "you may like it your way, but I like it my way and you are not telling me how to order it." After I would lower the tip.

I would have told the waiter "you may like it your way, but I like it my way and you are not telling me how to order it." After I would lower the tip.

I personally would never lower a waitpersons tip because they were following company policy. I may go over his head, but he probably doesn't like denying what you want any more than you do.

I personally would never lower a waitpersons tip because they were following company policy. I may go over his head, but he probably doesn't like denying what you want any more than you do.

What I read here was others got it the way they wanted. If I want my steak medium I'm getting it medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter