Showering in the spa

Last month on the Fantasy I used the shower a couple of times before dinner when the whole family was getting ready at the same time. I just brought my razor and my own shampoo (picky) and then wore the robe back to my room. Easy peasy. One time all three showers were full and I waited a bit.
They have q-tips, lotion and hair dryers on the counter in front of a long mirror if you'd like to stay and blow dry there.

Don't the teenagers have there own spa area? At least on the Dream and Fantasy....not sure if they have showers though.

FYI- The Dream and the Fantasy have little curtained section before the actual individual shower so you can bring a robe in w/ you and change in the little area in front of your shower.
The Magic and Wonder do not have that. You have nowhere to put a towel or robe outside of the actual shower. You open up your curtain and the wall where all the robes are towels are stored are right in front of you.
Last week I took a chance and darted out to grab a robe. I would have been so embarrassed if anyone saw me.

I don't remember the teen area having its own shower. It was just a group of rooms within the spa.

I discovered the spa/gym shower idea when cruising with my mom and my daughter...three women using one bathroom to get ready just doesn't work! Never crowded, big showers, just perfect.

Also, as for the Rainforest Room being co-ed and swimsuit required...well...last month in the Persian Garden on Celebrity Silhouette, this one guy apparently didn't get the "memo". I was laying on a heated tile lounger reading a book and staring at the ocean, then had to try not to stare when an absolutely smokin' hot guy decided to avail himself of the showers naked. WOW!

It rarely happens that way, those are not usually the specimens you get to see on nude beaches or co-ed anything! ;)

Right? It's a changing room. How do you change your clothes without getting naked? :confused3

Totally off topic :offtopic: and not useful to the conversation, but I was in band for high school and college, and I could probably change my clothes in a room full of people without showing much skin at all. :)

It seemed like a useful skill at the time, but not so much in the real world. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter