Shower curtain rods in the bathrooms?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I know this may be a strange question. Are there Shower curtain rods in the bathroom. I'm in a cat 11 if that makes a difference. I found some hooks that will hook over the shower curtain rod for hanging wet stuff (in addition to the suction hooks mentioned here). I just need to know if there are shower curtain rods. All the pictures I've seen haven't shown the stall that far up. ::MinnieMo

The showers have a "clothesline". It pulls out from under the showerhead and goes across and connects on the other side. We used it all the time.

If I remember correctly there are rods that you pull the shower curtain across, but you can always use their clothesline thingy also...

If there are clothes lines in the showers can somebody tell me why you need those suction hook things? Can you tell I've never cruised before? I'm just worried I won't buy strong enough suction hooks and they'll be sliding down the walls. Thanks for your quick replies. I can go shopping now.::MinnieMo

We got the suction hooks at the dollar store that you put on the wall and then rotate the hook part downward to create the suction. I've seen them at Dollar General store 6 for $1.00.

We put one on the wall over the commode in our sideways Cat 11 to hang the shoe holder on so the stuff was right by the sink. We put lots of stuff (shampoo, contact solution, suntan lotion, hair mousse , medicines, hair brushes, etc) in the shoe holder so the small "vanity" shelf wouldn't be so cluttered.

We also put one hook on the full length mirror in the room to hang our lanyards for KTTW cards on so they wouldn't get buried on the table. Another hook high on the mirror for DH to hang his baseball cap on.

I used a couple on the wall of the shower to hang bathing suits so they wouldn't be in the way when I was taking a shower. I used the clothesline in the shower over night when no one would be using the shower. Bring several clothespins so you won't have to double over your stuff and it will dry faster.

Thanks CM-Mom. I don't know why I thought the shoe organizer hooked over the bathroom door. Now that I know what the suction hooks will hold I know which size to buy. I went to the dollar store here and there were so many sizes I didn't know which ones to buy. That's where I saw the hooks that could hook over the curtain rod. That really helps. I guess when you stay in a little room you need all these little tricks. You're a wealth of information in more ways than one. :tongue:

There's also a place to hang stuff on the back of the door but I didn't want the shoe hanger "bouncing around" every time the door was opened or closed.

Besides putting it over the commode on a perfectly blank tile wall just was more convenient for us since I don't close the bathroom door to put in my contacts or comb my hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter