Show times on the Fantasy?

buckeyefam

Livin it up Mouse to Mouse
Does anyone know what time the shows will be on the Fantasy? When we booked our cruise way back in 2010 we were given the choice with Main Dining to have our show before (5:00) or after. I haven't heard anything about this since. Was anyone else given this option when they booked for the Fantasy? Will there still be a 5:00 show?

Thanks!

If I were you, I would check out the navigator's in the FAQ sticky and other thread's and make an educated guess from them!

The Magic's recent WC and EC one's would probably reflect the best "guess" as to the Fantasy's timing's and activities.
Most MDR timing's start at 5:45pm though and then the second WDT show will be afterwards but you will have plenty of time for you to see it! I think they are around 8pm?

HTH's!

Ex Techie :)

If it is like the other ships than the early show will be at about 6:00-6:15 and the late show will be 8:30 ish.

MJ

I think at one time they were going to have 3 shows a night but I called recently and they said that there are only 2 shows scheduled per nights. So I believe they decided to no longer offer the 5pm show. I haven't been on the Dream but some of the trip reporst from early last year had 3 shows a night but now it seems like the Dream also has 2 shows a night. I guess they figured out the two shows were enought to accomodate those who want to go. Can't imagine the 5pm show was that well attended.

The three show times per night of the stage productions, that were originally supposed to happen on the Dream to accommodate the larger amount of guests, only lasted a short time. DCL realized they did not need to hold 3 show times in the evening and went back to just 2 evening shows and a afternoon matinee on some days. They changed back to 2 show times per evening early last year.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter