Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Stefy, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Stefy

Stefy Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Snap! I am going baking crazy this weekend as we have a four day weekend over here in the UK. Happy Baking :)

Hope you guys won't mind if I post pics when done :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

We wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks to everyone for posting these pics. I can't even believe I didn't know about most of them after all our trips to WDW! :eek:

Yesterday I showed them to DS and we were literally looking at our trip plan and figuring in "cupcakes" to our touring plan! :rotfl:

4. Lindsayrg3

Lindsayrg3 Earning My Ears

More pics, more pics!! :yay:

5. littlelaura

littlelaura If theres no chocolate in heaven, i aint going!

I knew this was going to be a 'dangerous thread', but couldn't resist. soooo looking forward to trying the red velvet & butterfinger cupcakes in a couple of weeks

6. GoofySon'sMom

GoofySon'sMom DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if you can get these at WDW? :confused3

[​IMG]

We got them at Marceline's Bakery in Disneyland last year and they were delicious! Six xmall cupcakes, each a different flavor. A very nice treat to share over a few days!

7. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Thanks to this thread I was craving a gourmet cupcake soooo badly that DH actually went to publix and got a really adorable one that he put in my easter basket! I just ate a small slice of it..

Yea we do easter baskets for everyone in the house, my 21 yr old cousin stayed Sat night and was shocked to wake up to an easter basket! LOL

8. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

I was on WDW Cupcake Hunts in March 2011 and March 2010. I did not see cupcakes that looked like that in the theme parks or on the BoardWalk. I did not check table service restaurants or hotel restaurants. (That would be an Extended Cupcake Hunt!)

9. rlahansler

rlahansler DIS Veteran

I had the peanut butter cupcake last month and it was heavenly. I could not finish it, way too big!!!

10. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Just wanted to tell each one of you who posted those delicious looking cupcakes (and to future posters as well)....Thank you :love:.....all of those heavenly creations look so devine. I have already told my DH that we are stopping at Starring Rolls when we are at DHS (never been in there before), and to expect me and our 2 girls spending some snack credits at the new Karmel shop in the Germany Pavilion while he goes and gets his beer :rotfl:

11. umieesa

umieesa Mouseketeer

Oh Damn that looks good! We stayed at Boardwalk this past January and never saw this :sad1:...Guess we'll have to go back! ;)

12. umieesa

umieesa Mouseketeer

Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake - Starring Rolls (very good-my husband's fave)

[​IMG]

Butterfinger Cupcake - Starring Rolls (disappointing---way too sweet and too much white icing underneath that butterfinger topping)

[​IMG]

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake - Starring Rolls (the surprising winner--has a chocolate/peanut buttery fudge center--very good and not too sweet!)

[​IMG]

Okay, I know these are not from Disney, but I just had to share the best cupcakes ever!! If you venture outside the world, then you should try Sweet By Holly! She was the 2 time winner of Cupcake Wars and her cupcakes do live up to the hype!

[​IMG]

They were all soooo good...

Red Velvet and Mint Julep (both very good but mint was reaaally good)

[​IMG]

Black and Gold and Boston Cream (Both really good)

[​IMG]

From top left: Key Lime (yummy), peanut butter, orange creamsicle (yumm), cookies 'n cream

[​IMG]

From top left: Boston cream, red velvet, heath bar (least fave :sad2:) and smores :-)love:)

[​IMG]

BTW, if you sign up on her mailing list you can get a coupon for 2 free minis! (make sure to do it two weeks before you plan to go though since they have a 2 wk expiry from date of registration).

Keep the pics coming!! :cool1:

13. DISNEYDREAMER2012

DISNEYDREAMER2012 Earning My Ears

I will CERTAINLY be trying the Yellow Caramel Cupcake next year when we go!!

14. snowdrift7

snowdrift7 DIS Veteran

Wow! What a great thread. We still have 10 days to go; so excited and now so hungry after seeing all these yummy cupcakes :goodvibes

15. wdwmom0f3

wdwmom0f3 Thankful my embarrassing tag is gone!

This looks great!!

Me too!!

Here is mine. The white chocolate cupcake from starring rolls! It was very sweet, just the way I like them. :)
    [​IMG]

16. Stefy

Stefy Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Thanks, I did quite well this weekend, four days of baking. Will post pics later on :)

Wow those cupcakes from Sweet by Holly look divine, esp that mint one :)

17. justcruisin

justcruisin Guest

I dream about the dulce de leche cupcake from the Contempo Cafe (Contemporary).

Soooo worth a hop off the monorail!

18. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

Are the cupcakes at the caramel shop at Epcot eligible for a snack credit?

19. princssdisnygina

princssdisnygina Disney Princess

YES! :thumbsup2 We use ALL of our snacks here and they pack them really well! The caramel squares are AMAZING as well if you like just caramel! :goodvibes YUMMY!

20. SondraC

SondraC DIS Veteran

Beaches & Cream has cupcakes? Are they available to go, and sit down in the restaurant?:goodvibes

21. heatherbynum

heatherbynum Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson

These cupcakes look so good :)