Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

We made a point to hit Starring Rolls first week of December and tried 3 different cupcakes, all fabulous! and the size!! :eek:
We did cupcakes only at BOG for a morning "snack", while yummy, the size of the Starring Rolls cupcakes got everyone's vote.

Returning in October for a quick trip. staying at Poly. Would Contempo be our best bet to try some new cupcakes? I like to plan for new yummy snacks! ;)

We had some AMAZING cupcakes at Contempo a few years ago. They seem to change the offering somewhat often, so the last time we looked, the two they had didn't sound at all appealing to us. Hopefully they're back to something good when you go!

When we were at the Boardwalk last month, we had the Oreo Cupcake twice. It was fantastic. We liked it better than the strawberry!

They look amazing. I got a lot checked off my last trips but there are always more to add. We will be there Star Wars weekend this time and I think they have special ones for that (at least past post have shown that) so I will add to my check list. Plus staying at boardwalk so thanks for the tip on the oreo and strawberry ones.

What a great idea. We really want to try that. I wonder if there is a current list of where you can find what cupcakes are in each park.

I have been dying for my favorite cupcake. Not sure of the name. It's a chocolate cupcake with cherry pie filling and vanilla icing, but then there is also the cupcake at the grand Floridian with fresh raspberries. Can't wait till June to treat myself to some DW cupcakes. Yum!

There are a lot of cupcake crawls outlined on many sites. Just google it! I want to do this too on our next trip (which isn't for a long time **sigh**).

Can't wait to try the strawberry cupcake at Boardwalk Bakery, and the elephant (decorated - not flavored!) cupcake at the Kusafari Bakery in Africa!

There are a lot of cupcake crawls outlined on many sites. Just google it! I want to do this too on our next trip (which isn't for a long time **sigh**).

Can't wait to try the strawberry cupcake at Boardwalk Bakery, and the elephant (decorated - not flavored!) cupcake at the Kusafari Bakery in Africa!

Thanks, I will check them out.

New cupcakes at Hollywood Studios!
1901160_10152549453472035_2082231239712022481_n.jpg

Has anyone done a cupcake crawl before? I'm thinking we'll want to do one during an afternoon and then in the evening my mom and I can try various kinds. :)
yes, I, planning to eat cupcakes as I tour the resorts during our December trip. I have my list and I'm sure it will grow as we wait for this year to pass.:-)
I also want to try more cupcake flavors at BOG, I have only had the Master cupcake and I did like the grey stuff, it was delicious ::yes::

sept14-Jan15 102.JPG
This is a halloween themed cupcake from DL. I think it was pumpkin flavor. It was huge, three of us shared it.

Pop Century has the king cupcake with chocolate cake, banana filling, peanut butter icing, and candied bacon on top. When I was last there (this past August), that was the only cupcake they had. Here's a pic:

disney_pop_century_cupcake.jpg
thank you for that info. having a hard time getting past the idea of bacon on a cupcake, lol. how was it? did you like it?

Pop Century has the king cupcake with chocolate cake, banana filling, peanut butter icing, and candied bacon on top. When I was last there (this past August), that was the only cupcake they had. Here's a pic:

disney_pop_century_cupcake.jpg

Hey AG Princess, I tried to "start a conversation" with you (which used to be called sending a Private Message) but the system wouldn't let me. I wanted to tell you something privately about your Cupcake Chart.

Not to sound silly but where in HS are these? Love the Cinderella one!!

I saw the post with the picture of those cupcakes before and I believe it said they were at starring rolls. Hopefully someone else will respond just to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter