Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Red velvet chocolate heart seasonal cupcakes at Studio Catering Co in DHS:

DSCF1981.jpg

Had this at the Contempo Café this week...AMAZING!

It was chocolate cake with buttercream icing and then there was amazing caramel sauce in the middle. I'm still dreaming about it. The Olaf was a plastic ring also. :lovestruc

oisjtu.jpg

I'm going to Disney in January and I'm going to be on the regular dining plan and my goal is to try as many cupcakes as possible using my snack credits. :hyper: This thread is getting me so excited! AHH! I love cupcakes! :love:

I'm going to Disney in January and I'm going to be on the regular dining plan and my goal is to try as many cupcakes as possible using my snack credits. :hyper: This thread is getting me so excited! AHH! I love cupcakes! :love:

Disney cupcakes rock.

Disney food in general rocks. :)

I was in Disneyland last week(first time) and I was surprised I could not find a single cupcake that wasn't "plain"???? Everything was just traditional with blue or pink frosting. Was such a let down. I think I found one that was chocolate.

Are all these amazing cupcakes only in the World? I was looking so forward to some of these cupcakes last week lol

Is the little cupcake kiosk still open in Downtown Disney at DL? I had some of those last year, and loved them! And I'm a cupcake snob, so that's really saying something. Wish I had taken pics before I inhaled them.

Is the little cupcake kiosk still open in Downtown Disney at DL? I had some of those last year, and loved them! And I'm a cupcake snob, so that's really saying something. Wish I had taken pics before I inhaled them.

I was at Disneyland last week and I saw the baby cakes kiosk at downtown disney but it wasn't open. It could be because it was around 10:30 pm? But I have had those cupcakes and I agree yum!

Here's one I had at Contempo Café a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember what was inside! Maybe gingerbread with caramel?

I recently had a Strawberry cupcake from the little bakery on the Boardwalk... Oh my gosh it was the BEST thing I have ever put in my mouth!!! LOL I'll see if I managed to snap a pic before stuffing it in my face.

OK, we are going back this October and I'm officially starting my "get ready for Disney diet" next Monday... I vow no more cupcakes until I can have a Disney one! Until then I will just use this thread to imagine...

I recently had a Strawberry cupcake from the little bakery on the Boardwalk... Oh my gosh it was the BEST thing I have ever put in my mouth!!! LOL I'll see if I managed to snap a pic before stuffing it in my face.
I said the same thing to my husband...that it was probably the best thing I'd ever eaten! I need to figure out how to ship a dozen or so of those home next time I'm there!

We made a point to hit Starring Rolls first week of December and tried 3 different cupcakes, all fabulous! and the size!! :eek:
We did cupcakes only at BOG for a morning "snack", while yummy, the size of the Starring Rolls cupcakes got everyone's vote.

Returning in October for a quick trip. staying at Poly. Would Contempo be our best bet to try some new cupcakes? I like to plan for new yummy snacks! ;)

Is Cheshire Cafe something new? As many times that I have been to Disney, I thought I knew every nook and cranny of the MK. That dessert looks yummy!

It's by the teacups. Kind of tucked in behind them closer to the Tomorrowland side. It's awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter