Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Cappacinno Cupcake from Toy Story Pizza Planet .... Yummy!!

082-2.jpg

NicoleK1974 said:
Ooooh!
As a coffee fan, I might just have to indulge in this next week! :)

I generally hate coffee flavored stuff, but these cupcakes are delicious!

LOVE that idea! What was the price of the foursome? I assume they were only sold in fours. Snack credit? Hope they offer more little ones in the future!!

$4.25 for 4 - and you're right, you had to buy the whole box of 4. I'm guessing not a snack credit, since the CM carrying them didn't look like she had a device on her for swiping a room charge.

I've also seen mini cupcakes at Art of Animation. Yum yum!

There's a baby blue cool mint cupcake at contempo cafe at the contemporary. Does not sound appetizing to me at all but it is cute with some sugar snowflakes on top.

I have basically NO sweet tooth whatsoever. Actually eating any of these would probably make me sick:sad2:...but OH how I LOVE to look at the pics and dream that I am a big sweets eater!
(I could never imagine eating a cupcake for breakfast, but one of these trips I might have to force myself to try.)

I have basically NO sweet tooth whatsoever. Actually eating any of these would probably make me sick:sad2:...but OH how I LOVE to look at the pics and dream that I am a big sweets eater!
(I could never imagine eating a cupcake for breakfast, but one of these trips I might have to force myself to try.)

WOW! I'll trade you! My sweet tooth is massive, consuming all my willpower when cupcakes are around ... or chocolate ... or cannolis ... or doughnuts ... or chocolate and peanut butter ... or ice cream ... or nutella ... or... well, you get the idea. ;)

Had a great chocolate cupcake with coconut frosting topping at the Main St. Bakery last Wednesday. Have to also mention the carrot cake cookie at the Writers Stop in Hollywood. To me it is more like a whoopie pie which is close to a cupcake. A must try if your there!

WOW! I'll trade you! My sweet tooth is massive, consuming all my willpower when cupcakes are around ... or chocolate ... or cannolis ... or doughnuts ... or chocolate and peanut butter ... or ice cream ... or nutella ... or... well, you get the idea. ;)

omg that is me lol. i ate two snowman cookies from starbucks at work the other day. then i googled the calories in them ....... not good. lol

omg that is me lol. i ate two snowman cookies from starbucks at work the other day. then i googled the calories in them ....... not good. lol

I always wish the calories/fat were proportionate to the size/weight of the item b/c I can really down some M&Ms, Hershey Kisses, etc. and they really shouldn't count for much IMO. :rolleyes:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake from Contempo Cafe in the CR.

ccchocpbcupcake1.jpg

Cross section:

ccchocpbcupcake.jpg

The inside isn't just more frosting, it's a filling similar in taste and texture to the filling in a Reece's PB cup. This is according to my hubby, who inhaled this. :rotfl2:

Spiced Apple Cupcake from the Contempo Cafe in the CR.

ccspicedappcupcake1.jpg

Cross section:

ccspicedapplecupcake.jpg

Oh. My. God. This was absolutely amazing!! The cake is a cinnamon spiced vanilla, the frosting is the same caramel flavoured frosting as found on the Dulce de Leche cupcake here. The true star is the apple compote filling though, that was incredible! It's a mixture of apple, golden raisins and cranberries and had the same consistency as a chutney. This was my cupcake and I can't wait to have it again! :love:

Spiced Apple Cupcake from the Contempo Cafe in the CR.

ccspicedappcupcake1.jpg

Cross section:

ccspicedapplecupcake.jpg

Oh. My. God. This was absolutely amazing!! The cake is a cinnamon spiced vanilla, the frosting is the same caramel flavoured frosting as found on the Dulce de Leche cupcake here. The true star is the apple compote filling though, that was incredible! It's a mixture of apple, golden raisins and cranberries and had the same consistency as a chutney. This was my cupcake and I can't wait to have it again! :love:

Did they have the Caramel Dulce de Leche, too??? That was one of the best desserts I've ever had anywhere. Then it disappeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter