Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Stefy, Apr 16, 2011.

1. maddhatir

maddhatir Disney lovin' Harley gal....or is that Harley lovi

The cupcakes are probably shrinking while the prices stay the same ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. julirina

julirina Close your mouth, Michael. We are not a codfish.

Just had to let you all know...we're at WDW right now, spent today at AK and if it hadn't been for this thread, I would have walked right past the Kusafiri bakery. They didn't even have cupcakes listed on the menu board! But i peeked in the window and saw them, so i got the adorable cottontop tamarin one, much to the delight of my kids and the awe of the guests around us. We split it 8 ways so i can't give it an honest review as I didn't really get enough for myself to make an impression, but what little i got tasted good to me! Thanks for sharing -- it was a high point of our day. :)

4. Good Morning Dewdrop

Good Morning Dewdrop Have Courage & Be Kind

We tried the Tamarin and the White Elephant one on our recent trip. The Tamarin is good maybe even very good but the White Elephant one is even better!

5. got2travel

got2travel <font color=green>Disney lover<br><font color=deep

6. LauraLouLovesPooh

LauraLouLovesPooh Mouseketeer

Haven't tried it, I actually didn't even see it when I was there three weeks ago! It will definitely be something I try next year! Let us all know how it is!

7. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

Due to a stomach issue all I can handle will be 1 or 2 cupcakes for our 9 day stay in December. Last trip I had the black forest from CR. YUM. If you could only choose 1 or 2 during a visit what would they be and why. The more sinful the better!
    :confused3 I am game for anything but uncooked banana as I am allergic to those. Cooked banana is fine, no one knows why....

8. Dalamara

Dalamara Mouseketeer

I'll be going in early Dec., and i plan on hunting down the strawberry cupcake and the vanilla caramel cupcake. I think the strawberry one may be at the Boardwalk Bakery, and the caramel is in Epcot at the German caramel bakery... Sooooo excited lol, my two favorite flavors! I've also never tried either of them so it'll be even more fun when I finally do.

9. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

both sound good, be sure to post how they are, we are not going until December 15th. Eat as many types as you can find and let me know how they are. It could be considered your good deed as you are helping someone out who has serious stomach issues :rotfl2:.

10. Dalamara

Dalamara Mouseketeer

LOL... Well... Since I'll be helping someone out, I guess I can make the sacrifice :rotfl2:

11. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

I had a few on my August trip and the Cappuccino Cupcake at PP and Red Velvet at Starring Rolls were my faves.

12. fuzzlekins

fuzzlekins Mouseketeer

Oh.my.goodness. That sounds AMAZING! We may very well be staying there so that will be going to the top of my dessert list!! Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

13. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

We will be there in just 13 more days....I can not wait to try some of these delicious cupcakes. My kids have their favorites picked out too....should be a fun icing covered trip LOL

14. tlynk

tlynk DIS Veteran

I recently ordered the cupcakes from Georgetown and they were the BEST I've ever had!!

15. tlynk

tlynk DIS Veteran

This thread is delightful! :littleangel:

16. Ilivetogo

Ilivetogo I really DO want to live there!

Oooo that banana/PB/bacon cupcake does sound quite interesting. Bet it's yummy! I'll have to put that on my list for future use!!

17. butsy113

butsy113 AKV Owner

Hi! I need some help with cupcakes, so I thought this might be the place to post my question :scratchin We were going to order a cake to be delivered to a restaurant for my sons birthday, but I am thinking maybe cupcakes would work better. This would allow everyone to have what they want. I was thinking of stopping at a bakery for a snack while at a park or resort. Maybe put one candle in his cupcake and sing to him. It's not a birthday without cake!!

What is the best bakery? Do certain bakeries have specific flavors (red velvet, black forest, etc)? Do the bakeries have candles? Any suggestions?

18. Ilivetogo

19. nancyc

nancyc Mouseketeer

WOW, that cupcake is so neat! I wonder if you could just get a couple of them to-go there?! :)

20. Ilivetogo

Yes. They have these neat plastic holders for the cupcakes. We got a few to-go at a couple of places.

21. kathie859

kathie859 DIS Veteran