Show Me the Cupcakes!!!

I just told DH that we have to stay at the Contemporary so I can have either a Black Forrest or Strawberry cupcake daily. I am drooling over them! I am so stopping there after Chef Mickey's! :lovestruc

My 3 yr old ds saw that brownie with M&Ms on it and almost broke my laptop!

I know what he will be begging for in a 120 days!!:banana:

The sugar high and resulting coma are going to be epic! Now that dd has outgrown most of her food allergies, this will be the first year we can go to Starring Rolls!! WOOHOO!!

It is bits of Heath bar. SO delicious, and I don't even LIKE Heath bars! :laughing:

see now i wish you hadn't told me! I want one TWICE as much now! :rotfl:I've made a whole itinerary based on cupcakes and bread pudding... i'm such a loser

6004781537_95223fda80.jpg

I didnt see anyone post this lovely from Star Wars Weekends this year. Very delicious. Had one all three days we went to SWWs.

So, I'm sure you can only get this EXACT cupcake during SWW, but can you get that cupcake (minus the decor) all the time? Like for the flavor? It is peanut butter, right? I am sure I saw it before!!

sorry if this has been asked before.....hoping to get some cupcakes at Starring Rolls to eat before watching Fantasmic next week.....do they run out of cupcakes earlier in the day, never had them before and don't want to disappoint my girls....

thanks

sorry if this has been asked before.....hoping to get some cupcakes at Starring Rolls to eat before watching Fantasmic next week.....do they run out of cupcakes earlier in the day, never had them before and don't want to disappoint my girls....

thanks

someone can correct me if i'm wrong but i do believe that starring rolls closes in the early afternoon. never heard of them running out while they are open though.

not sure if it was posted but i had the BEST smores cupcake at the bakery on the boardwalk. awesome!

OMG!!! the strawberry cupcake from the Contemporary looks absolutely AMAZING! It is on my MUST DO list for December IF it is not seasonal!

Does anyone know if it is available all the time or is it seasonal? Has anyone had one in December?

Question for the cupcake experts - what's that edgeing the frosting on the red velvet cupcake from Starring Rolls? Crushed Heath bars?

looks like these are the only 3 on the every day menu at the Contempo Cafe:

Caramel Dos Leches, Black Forest, or Pina Colada $3.99

Black forest would not be my choice and I have seen a couple of pictures of the caramel dos leches and it looks delicious. Does anyone have any pictures inside and out of the pina colada......I love pinapple and coconut so would love to see it or hear about it. Since the other cupcake pictures that I have seen from the Contempo have filling in them, I am hoping that the pina colada has a filling. Anyone know????

see now i wish you hadn't told me! I want one TWICE as much now! :rotfl:I've made a whole itinerary based on cupcakes and bread pudding... i'm such a loser

lol I guess I'm a loser too since I made a late ADR at O'hana's (never been there) only because ppl keep saying the bread pudding is amazing and btw I am also making plans specifically just for cupcakes:thumbsup2

My birthday cupcake at LTT last Nov

DisneyTrip2010082.jpg

Goofy's Candy shop DTD

DSC00090.jpg

Birthday cupcake at 50's Prime Time

DisneyTrip2010018.jpg

Another shot of the 50's Prime Time cupcake

DisneyTrip2010019.jpg

Crystal Palace birthday cupcake

DisneyTrio2010009.jpg

Jules

I'm sure its been asked before, but are most of the cupcakes shown in this thread available as a snack on the dining plan? If so I know what I am doing with all my snack credits in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter