Show me the Boardwalk Please!

Any pics of the new rooms.... We will be there on August 9th and I would like to see how they look

P6250372.jpg

P6250373.jpg

P6250378.jpg

P6250379.jpg

P6280599.jpg

P6250377.jpg

those pics are fantastic. I will post some from last week but be warned... they can't compare to those lovely shots!

the construction around the Inn and other inn pics
bw8.jpg
[/IMG]

bw9.jpg
[/IMG]

bw7.jpg
[/IMG]

bw6-1.jpg
[/IMG]

bw5-1.jpg
[/IMG]

bw2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

We loved the BoardWalk! We were in the villas. I'll find the pics from our balcony next...

;)

views from our balconies. (we were in a 2 bd villa 2nd floor overlooking luna park pool) 2076 & 2078 I believe..

viewfromlivingroombalcony.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfrommaster1.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfrommaster2.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfromstudio1.jpg
[/IMG]
viewfromstudio2.jpg
[/IMG]

this was a great location--very close to the lobby -- no elevator needed to get to the buses, just to get down to the pool. loved it!

These pictures are all great! I've always wanted to stay here. I visit the boardwalks at the Jersey shore all the time, and I must say, I like Disney's the best. Last January my friends were amazed compared to what we have at home!

Thank you all so much these are great!!!! I can not wait to show my family. Please keep them coming. I was wondering if anyone maybe has pictures from around Christmas time? Thanks again.

jade01 - as always, you outdo yourself with your amazing pics! Now I am super anxious for my boardwalk view this December!!! :cloud9:

OP here does anyone have any Christmas picks or maybe of the new rooms?
Thanks! We are really getting excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter