Show me a lizard pic

I love this thread! DH and I love the lizards. We joke that they are on the Disney payroll (along with the ducks).:goodvibes

Here a few more critters...Glad I have girls who do NOT try to catch them- althoug it would not surprise me if my littlest one did one day.

From Epcot...

196998407-L.jpg

196998469-L.jpg

And my Favorite from BTMR

196998512-L.jpg

Both of these were at the Wilderness Lodge. Just for the record they are called bahaman anoles or sometimes brown anoles. They do drop their tails if they are grabbed by them.
The other lizards that a couple people have posted pictures of are called house geckos.

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

Well....we don't see many lizards around here unless we go camping. Then we see them by the lakes, but DS made me take a pic of this one. He thought it was funny it was sitting on the guys shoulder at the train display.

232323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E26%3B%3E%3B96%3EWSNRCG%3D323255868%3A357nu0mrj

I hope you can see him, he is kinda small....DD loves all things creepy crawly so she had me take this picture for her!!

Disney06031.jpg

It's not that i hate them, i just hate them when they get inside your house. We have to kill them then... :/
And everytime one enters my dad just picks it up and throws it outside but if we find it lying around and try catching it for hours then we kill it.

OMG, you kill them? Why? Why kill them? Why not just put them back outside? :sad1:

I just found this, I can't believe there is a whole thread on lizards! Most people take pics of the train in Germany, we take photos of the lizards LOL. I will have to see if I can find some when I am back on my desktop computer.

What a great thread.......DH and I take pics of the lizards too!! People are looking at all the wonderful sights at Disneyworld and here he and I are taking pictures of Dolly with Lizard, Lizard at AK, Lizard running up DH's pantleg, Mutant Lizard with missing tail, teensy baby Lizard.....you get the picture. :p

I'll try to find some and post 'em! LOL

This is so true especially at the Poly as they are everywhere! We didn't get any pictures of our beloved "Bob's" as we call them (long story, it's an inside joke with our family) but to us all the little lizards are "Bob's".

Oh how funny...we tend to call 'em "Bob" too!!

We took tons of lizard pictures on our trip this week... I'll post as I come to them! They were everywhere!

I love Lizards, they're the warmer weather equivalent to Squirrels...that dont destroy your bird feeders!

Could never harm one.

This isn't from florida but Zion National Park in Utah. but i thought I would add it to the thread.

VegasCanyonLayton202.jpg

don't let the image fool you this guy is around the same size as these other pictures. just a bit meatier.

I'll see your lizard....
P1010345.jpg

and raise you a bug found on the wall just outside our villa! (as modelled by DW)
P1010687.jpg

:cool1:

the smaller ones i have seen on this thread are mostly geckos , the others are anoles of various types. and that bug is a Cicada

This little guy really startled me when he moved. He was in my shopping cart:

IMG_4241.jpg

And are frogs allowed too?
DSC01693.jpg

DSC01705.jpg

I love all those little critters in Florida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter