show 100 is up

Ummm how come I only see the July 16th show? Any help would be appreciated!!! :)

Ames

Ughh... we're just heading out now and I can't put it on my iPod because my iMac is still at the Apple store being "fixed" by their "geniuses..."

I'll have to listen when I get back this afternoon... :(

WHERE is the show??? I dont see it!!! :) Someone help... I am dying here, I picked a number and I MUST KNOW!! I waited 2 weeks for this!! Someone put me out of my misery!!:rotfl2:

WHERE is the show??? I dont see it!!! :) Someone help... I am dying here, I picked a number and I MUST KNOW!! I waited 2 weeks for this!! Someone put me out of my misery!!:rotfl2:

I am with you, I can't get it to come up all I get is page not found when I click on the link.

Becky

here is how I first found it right click on the link for last weeks show. then click on save shortcut then I pasted it into my IE browser then I changed the 99 to 100 and the date from 15 to 23 and then wha la. I tried my link useing aol and it did not work but it did using ie

Jeff

here is how I first found it right click on the link for last weeks show. then click on save shortcut then I pasted it into my IE browser then I changed the 99 to 100 and the date from 15 to 23 and then wha la. I tried my link useing aol and it did not work but it did using ie

Jeff

I have tried it with hubby and we cannot get it to come up. :confused3

No luck here either. I guess I will hear it when the main page gets updated. Thank you for your help Jeff. I guess I am just computer illiterate.

Becky

I am glad it is just not me. I have tried everything. Oh well I will try later. Hope you picked a good number.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter