Hi everyone, so glad this board is here. You guys are fantastic! We've booked a land and sea holiday from Dec 5 - 12, and were supposed to be staying at the CBR the first three nights. We booked through Dreams Unlimited and our agent, Beth (who is wonderful) is on holiday until the end of August. She advised that I wait until her return to see what is offered, so I guess I will have to sit tight (I'm not the most patient of people!!! I wanna know now!! ) This is our second trip -- stayed at CBR in January of this year -- and now we are taking my parents for their first time. The kids will be 8 and 5. IF they offer us an upgrade, which would be better for us, do you think?? We'll be at MK and Epcot most of the time. Thanks!!!!!