Should we Rent a Car for entire stay or part? Confused?

Singinglizzie

DIS Veteran
Currently I have 3 different car rental choices. #1 Enterprise off-site 1/22-27 for $132 #2 Pick up Dollar car at Regal Sun 1/25 and return to MCO 1/27 $87
#3 Alamo $10 weekend rental pick up 1/24 and return 1/26 at CCC in WDW $43

The first option allows us to bypass the ME both ways and have a car our entire vacation. #2 allows us to arrive with ME, use car for Sunday Mass and a couple of ADRs plus return to airport in car rental #3 allows us to us car for Sunday Mass and a couple of ADRs, but we would take ME both ways??? In a perfect world I would get an onsite rental for 5 nights for less than $100.
I will be traveling solo with my 2 kids and like saving a few bucks, but wonder if it would be better to have the car the entire time. WHAT SHOULD I DO?:confused3

No, you stumped everyone so far. Me included.
OK thanks. The bottom line is that I can't find a 5 day car rental for my $100 budget. I can however get a 3 day neighborhood rental for $40.00 or 4 days for $87. I have never rented a car at MCO or stayed onsite at WDW, so I don't know which option makes the most sense. I dont know if I should save the $50 - $110 and just get a car the entire time for the convenience or just use ME for our airport transportation and use the "partial" car rental for driving around WDW? We are staying at the Poly. Hopefully this makes more sense.. Yes, I am a bit anal when it comes to trip planning:scared1: !

I can't really help as to which type of car rental to do. But I can recommend a car even when staying on site. IMHO, it saves the time spent waiting around for buses. It also makes park hopping a bit easier as well. But you'll get several different answers to this.
Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts