Should they get EB?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by sbpebbles, Nov 3, 2009.

1. sbpebbles

sbpebbles DIS Veteran

So my mother and daughter were just checked in for their flight outta Milwaukee and got A41 and A42, without EB..granted they leave on a Wed so I'm assuming a slower day..now they are coming back home on Saturday November 14th from MCO..Should they get EB? I have no idea how full that flight will be but considering it's a Saturday I'd assume it's a busy day..It is a nonstop flight..Could I call the airline to get an idea of how full the flight looks? They don't want to spend anymore extra money if they don't have to..$10 per person is $10 extra they could use on other things..So I want to get other ppl's opinions...thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Hannathy

Hannathy <font color=darkorchid>When I stop laughing I will

How important is it to you that they have the absolute best chance of sitting together? As far as my kids and I we would rather have the $10 a person to spend on other things. We don't care if we sit together at all. Actually if they gave me $10 I'd be the last person on the plane.

If it makes or breaks the flight to them if they sit together then pay it, if it doesn't buy another souvenir or a couple of Dole whips! that is what it comes down to.

4. LoveToDisney

LoveToDisney Always needing another Disney trip!

To me, it's not about saving money....I gladly pay the $10 per person because I don't have to deal with the hassle of checking in at 24 hours. The $10 per person is worth that peace of mind. Of course, I'm not doing a budget trip and $10 per person will not change my Disney vacation one way or another. I love EB!...just wish I could use travel funds to pay for it.

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

How old is your daughter? Old enough to sit alone if necessary?

6. sbpebbles

sbpebbles DIS Veteran

my daughter is 7 and was just diagnosed with ADHD so I don't prefer that she has to sit alone, separate from my mother..They did fine on the way to Orlando, I'm just concerned with them leaving on a Saturday that the flight might be really full..thanks for all the responses!