Should I wait to order halloween costumes from Disney shopping??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
HI,
I need some help/advice...I want to get my girls tinker bell costumes for our upcoming cruise..Just wondering if you think that I should order them now with the code/promtion that is out. OR should I wait for a better deal as it gets closer to halloween?? Thanks so much.....

I was looking at those this morning, too, but it seems to me like better discounts than the ones they're offering now always come out.

I was wondering the same thing. DD6 wants to be the white witch from Chronicles of Narnia. I'm not sure if I should order it now or wait until it goes on sale. I'm just afraid it might not be avaiable in her size if I wait though. Although, I dont know how many girls would want to be the white witch. :rotfl2: I was gonna ask DH tonight and see what he says. He knows that all DD has been talking about is being the white witch. So, if he says order it now I'll go ahead and get the 10.00 off. It's better than nothing.

Well, I waited and couldn't get the size I needed. I would go with the current promotion myself.

Cathy

Can anyone tell me the code that is out? I have tried CARS10, MINNIE10 and Boo2you, and none of them are working :confused3 Do they not work on the outlet stuff? Thanks!

I would be very hesitant on waiting. If the costume is popular (and there's really no way to tell which one will be popular a certain year), sizes and styles will fly out. I personally would rather spend more money upfront and get what I want instead of waiting and hoping for a better deal...and then it's too late.

I thought it looked like the Boo code was for costumes only. Maybe it won't work if you order more than just Halloween costumes? :confused3

LOL, ok- I didn't order any halloween costumes! I should have known the BOO one, duh! THe CARS10 and MINNIE10 ones are supposed to be for 10% off though, and they're not working either...

Have you applied it to the transaction? I tested it out and entered both codes...and both are good codes, but they won't show the discount or give it to you until to apply it to the transaction.

I tried everything I could think of and ended up just ordering without it. I am pretty disappointed but I didn't want to lose my items since I've already been waiting a while to buy them. :guilty:

I ordered by girls costumes from Disney last September, and I got free shipping and they where on sale for $25.00 a piece instead of forty. Will be waiting this year too!

the boo code is out now...I was thinking of waiting but not really sure....
I want the tinkerbell costumes....

Just thought I give heads up....I used the boo code today on alot of stuff (no costume) and it worked fine, so I don't think it is limited to just costumes. :thumbsup2

I hate that you have to spend $75 to get free shipping though. I really want a costume for dd, but I don't want to spend more just to save - kind of defeats the purpose. :( And I can't justify, b/c I've placed 3 orders in the last couple of months! BOO2Me! DH would majorly be :rolleyes: lol

Wondering if they will have a better sale in September!!!!!!!!

kritter said:
the boo code is out now...I was thinking of waiting but not really sure....
I want the tinkerbell costumes....

If you have a Target in your area I saw cute Tinkerbell costumes there for only $19.95.

lady_hlh said:
If you have a Target in your area I saw cute Tinkerbell costumes there for only $19.95.

Oh my gosh really...wish it was closer to us...maybe I can get someone to ship them to me...

You can always order it and then get a price adjustment later assuming the store has what you need.

The Target tinkerbell costume is fantastic- bought it this week. It is not the costume in the box(which is only skirt and accessories). It is the full costume, bodysuit, beautiful wings. I was shocked at how nice it was.It was on "clearance for $18.79. NOt much of a clearance but a really good deal.

Last year I bought end of september / beginning of october from Disneyshopping.com. Got 30% off, free shipping, and a free cool light up wand. We will be waiting to order. I guess if your child is dead set on one thing it might be worth buying now. I am still able to tell my girls "Sorry sold out-pick something else". So it is not as big of an issue

Im going to wait. I remember last year I ordered in sept and got some good deals. Nothing really sparks the kids interest too much this year. ds isnt into the mystic rangers like the previous years- like his love for spd and dinothunder. I may try and talk dd into one of the princess from narnia. If not they have plenty of costumes that still fit from our previous visits and halloween..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter