Should I wait or go for it?

kessieann

Mouseketeer
I have been watching airline fares for weeks and checking multiple times a day. For those of you who consider yourselves experts at purchasing airline tickets what is your best advice as to when to "go for it". I have found a flight from Appleton, WI to MCO for $251 including taxes. It does however, have two stops which I would have liked to avoid. This is the best I have found so far and prices are dramatically different each time I look.

We are planning to travel on Feb. 28 and return on March 8th and I just don't know if I should give it a little more time. I did look up Spring Break times and this week has lower numbers but still around 400,000 kids off.

Any advice is much appreciated.

It's about the same price for nonstop flights out of Milwaukee on those dates on Air Tran.

If you are willing to fly out of ORD-I checked your dates on American Airlines and you can get nonstop for $187 round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!