Should I use Photopass Card in welcome packet?

boltfan

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I pre-purchased the Photopass CD as usual. Now I've gotten the Photopass card with my welcome package. Should I register the card? Does it work since I already pre-purchased the CD? Any help would be appreciated!:goodvibes

Yeah you can use that card like any other. I would wait to register it. For us it started our 30 days but others said that it didnt. We did it the morning we left for Disney.

I've been wondering the same...we prepurchased our CD....so does it still work with it??

You can use that one, or any other ones you end up with, from the trip.

As you collect them (I always tend to end up with more than one) be sure to take a picture of, or write down the number on the back. Makes things easier if you misplace it.

When you get back, you punch in that card number, or number(s) of whatever you have, and then it has a spot for - I don't even know what it says? Code, or Pre Paid Code?? I dunno... you'll see it. And Voila! You're all set.

Doesn't matter what card or how many cards you have.

whats the difference if you prepurchased them vs using the one in the packet (AAA) Is there a discounted price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter