should I upgrade to a bonnet creek 2 bedroom just for the view?

blackacex2

Mouseketeer
There are way more 2 bedrooms than 1 bedrooms and having a nice view is very important to me. Should I book a 2 bedroom to up my chances of getting a high floor?

think that is because a 2 bedroom does not guarantee a better view.

mind was pretty bad - it was the miniature golf and people would play at all hours - so quiet it was not either - when asked for quiet...

:joker:

besides have not seem where the 1-bedrooms or 2-bedrooms are located at WBC - so if you have that information -please link it.

blackacex2 said:
There are way more 2 bedrooms than 1 bedrooms and having a nice view is very important to me. Should I book a 2 bedroom to up my chances of getting a high floor?
A
How many in your group? Are u looking for a reason to upgrade more comfortable spacious accomidations

I heard there are 3 times as many 2 BR. There is only two of us though. I'm tempted to try and get a presidential suite since they are all on the top floor. It would still be cheaper than a studio at most deluxe disney resorts!

Base it on the amount of space you would like. We had one of the best views in a one bedroom, tower 5, facing the lake. We've had two 2 bedrooms facing the parking lots.

I might be wrong, but I think most of the units on top floors are the 4 bedroom presidentials rather than 2 bedroom presidentials. I think they are in tower 6, but again no guarantee of a view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter