Should I take a taxi or get a rental.

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by kiteri, Nov 13, 2009.

1. kiteri

kiteri is eternally grateful for the Dis!!!!

I snagged an 8:05 am CRT ressie and know that I can't rely on the busses to get me from ASMu to MK for 7:45 am.

Should I just take a taxi for that morning since it is the only time that I can't rely on the busses, or should I rent a car?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cranbiz

cranbiz DIS Veteran

Why can you not rely on the bus?

Bus service starts at 6:30 If you are out at the bus stop by 6:45 you can easily get to MK in time.

You can take a taxi but go to the CR and walk to MK. It will cost around $20 plus tip.

4. kiteri

kiteri is eternally grateful for the Dis!!!!

Oh... I didn't realize the bus service started that early. I was under the impression that the bus service started an hour before the parks open and I have to be there an hour and fifteen minutes before the park opens.

5. cranbiz

cranbiz DIS Veteran

The bus service does not run as frequently that early, that's why I recommended the 6:45 time.

All Stars actually have a bus staging area between Sports and Music for the morning runs. There is also a transportation coordinator on site. There will be no problem getting to MK by 7:45.

6. MICKEEP

MICKEEP DIS Veteran

It never hurts to mention to the bus driver that you are going to CO. He will most likely be able to drop you off right at the resort after he goes to MK or before if you are the only ones on the bus.

7. cranbiz

cranbiz DIS Veteran

CRT is in the MK, no need to be dropped at the Contemporary.