Should I stay @ POP????????

We only road the bus once at POP last september and after having to walk for what seemed a mile to the bus after a long day at MK we decided to drive everywhere after that and that was 100 times easier than having to get on a crowded bus.

Pop is almost always the last stop on bus routes. I'd rather walk another 100 feet to the last bus stop than wait an extra 20 minutes for a bus. But that's just me.

I don't ever bother with a rental car b/c Pop's transportation is so good.

Just stayed at pop loved every minute of it. The food court rocked with the unlimited drink cups. The food was great the shop was cool. They really took care of us will defiantly stay there again. I usually stay at the Swan and Dolphin but the price was to good to pass up. I would rate this right up there with those resorts. Only diff is pop doesn't have as many restaurants but thats okay for me. U will enjoy pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter