We are going 1st trip in late October. If I can book reservations 90 days in advance, that would put us in late July. If October hours don't come out until August, should I wait to make reservations? I like to plan things, and we'll have a loose schedule as far as certain parks on certain days. But the attractions we go to might change at a drop of a hat - depending on what ds can handle. So I guess what I'm trying to say that although we'll keep moving, none of us has any inclination to go at breakneck speed. We figure if we don't see it this trip we'll see it the next time. Just giving you some background! Thanks!