Should I Choose Polynesian or Grand Floridian? First time visit!!

calvanese4

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for help making my decision. Two kids, 4 and 7 joining us. Any help appreciated!!! Thank you so much!!! We've never been. This will be first time. Want it to be perfect!:goodvibes

Its about your tastes. One word of warning. Don't expect perfect. Nothing in life is perfect and I'm afraid you will be let down. I have stayed at Poly and it was awesome. Love the rooms. Never stayed GF

GF

I have stayed there many times and I love it! Come on over to the GF FAQ thread and check it out!
Great new rooms, places to eat, nice pools its a blast!

What a great decision to have to make. I've stayed at both with kids. You really can't go wrong. Both have great pools and good beaches for digging in the sand. The Poly would probably win for me simply because of the Hawaiian theming. I really love it at night with the tiki torches lit. I also like the room decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter