Should I change my ressie...again?

kirsangel

Mouseketeer
OK, I am freaking out a bit. I booked a AAA rate WL villa last week for September. Then the free dining plan thing came out yesterday so I called and booked that, but you lose your AAA room rate (about $700) but I got the free dining for the 4 adults and 1 child. Then I found out that if you book through AAA directly you can get the AAA rate with free dining. Of course, my AAA office is closed on the weekend. So what if I can't get the AAA room rate Monday morning. Should I rebook through Disney for AAA room rate w/o dining or leave it as I have it now? Would I have a better chance of getting availability on the AAA rate or the dining plan? Which is harder to get? Or am I just freaking out and need to take a chill pill. Even if I have to pay the extra $700 I am still getting a great deal! Thanks for letting me rant and any advice would be great. :crazy:

If you call AAA monday you should be able to add the free dinning.Good luck!

stm61 said:
I was told I had to give up the AAA discount to get the free dining.
you do I called today dining cx out the AAA rate.

stm61 said:
I was told I had to give up the AAA discount to get the free dining.

That is correct it is either free dining or the AAA discount. You can't have both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter