Should I bring a playpen/portable crib?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyDreamMaker, May 2, 2011.

1. DisneyDreamMaker

DisneyDreamMaker Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

I'm going crazy packing for our trip next week and am wondering whether or not to bring a portable crib/playpen for my 3 yr old. We will be staying at ASMovies! It will be me, DH, DS5 & DS3. At home he sleeps in a toddler bed but every trip we have ever been on he has slept in the playpen but now he is bigger and I think he may be uncomfortable. We are driving to Disney from NY so we are trying not to pack more than we need so I don't want to bring it just for the heck of it.

What do you think?:confused3

Melissa

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Redheaded Sunshine

Redheaded Sunshine Mouseketeer

They have them available there if you think he will not be able to sleep in the bed with you.

4. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

The Disney resorts have pack & plays. Or maybe he could share the bed with the 5 yr old? The resort may have bed rails. Not sure, but I think I have read posts about them.

5. DisneyDreamMaker

DisneyDreamMaker Mouseketeer

Thank you for your help! I will call tmrw and see if they have bed rails, that would be perfect if not I will ask about the pack and play and see how much they charge!

Thanks again
    Melissa

6. Redheaded Sunshine

Redheaded Sunshine Mouseketeer

Unless the policy has changed, getting a pack and play in your room is free. :goodvibes

7. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

The PNP is free, as are the bed rails. Have a great trip!