• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I be worried about groups in Oct?

nikki&petey

Mouseketeer
I am going the beginning of Oct for vacation. I have heard horror stories on here about big high school groups at the values. Do I have to worry in early Oct?

We have gone in October twice and only saw one high school group and it was at the MK. We did have a couple of international tour groups though....one from Brazil in 2007 and one from Mexico in 2009.

I know that when Pop Warner goes to Disney in December, they usually stay at the Values and CBR.

Depending on the reason the group is there, they will most likely be up and out by 9:30am at the latest.

We ran into the high school group and the group from Brazil at the MK, and the group from Mexico at DHS. When we stayed at ASMo in December 2006, we only bumped into the Pop Warner kids twice - once in the cafeteria in the morning and once at Epcot one night.

softball world tournaments are in october.... just check the wide world of sports page for dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter