So ... A little backstory. I did the Spring Advantage program and early termed in July of 2010. My boyfriend and I met during our program and I decided to move with him when we left to his state of Louisiana. I started grad school, he is still undergrad. We have been living here and both applied for Summer Alumni 2011. He got in. I got pending pending pending... My recruiter said my rehire paperwork is still processing and I am on restricted rehire and did I want to add Fall and Fall Advantage to my list? I said sure why not... I was very discouraged at this point. Well, weeks go by and I am planning on getting an apartment (We have been living with his parents) since he is leaving for the summer and I left my dog back in California since before the program started. I also found a rescue dog that I want to adopt, and I have plans to get her this Saturday. I am supposed to sign my lease tomorrow for my apartment. Disney called today. I got in. I don't know what for, but I am in. I feel blessed that they have lifted my restricted rehire since this is rare. I almost feel like crying because whichever decision I make is going to severely affect my life and it's huge. I am paying for college myself and have a great job that pays well above minimum wage. I would lose that job, and they have already lost six people coming this next schedule so they are stretched thin (hospital). I feel like I would be abandoning them and really be putting them in a bind. Then comes the pup. I have already told the rescue foundation I am adopting her and going to come and get her this Saturday. It is such a heartbreak because I have fallen in love with this little dog and I haven't even met her. She is fostered in the next state over. I have a year and a half of grad school if I continued with classes in Fall. If I do not continue with classes, I would have about two years, since I miss this quarter. My boyfriend and I both want to make our careers with Disney, but is this really the best opportunity for me to go and leave school, a potential best doggie friend, and a great job? I will have more debt coming out of college since I will lose the job, but I would have another program under my belt. Meaning I have a better chance for a professional internship when he and I apply for one after graduating. I do not know what to do I am so lost. I feel like if I turn this down after all my recruiter did to get me off restricted rehire, it is being rude to her. But financially I just don't know if I can afford not to keep my job and pay for school. As it is I need financial aid to cover some of my costs. If I turn the job down... can I get into another program? Will I have to go through rehire? Please help.. any advice is much appreciated.