SHORTCUTS TO Magic Kingdom

RYEGIRL

Earning My Ears
I am coming to Disney World for the first time this September to celebrate my 40th!!!!!! I am staying at the Carribean Beach resort and am planning a dinner at the California Grill. I am frustrated by the fact that it could take up to an hour to get there by bus. Any ideas for shortcuts??? Someone suggested that I take the bus to Epcot and the monorail to the Contemporary; would that save time???? Thanks!!!!

RYEGIRL said:
I am coming to Disney World for the first time this September to celebrate my 40th!!!!!! I am staying at the Carribean Beach resort and am planning a dinner at the California Grill. I am frustrated by the fact that it could take up to an hour to get there by bus. Any ideas for shortcuts??? Someone suggested that I take the bus to Epcot and the monorail to the Contemporary; would that save time???? Thanks!!!!

I would honestly take a taxi if I were you. I would not risk being late for California Grill on your 40th birthday. It's a big day, so if you can why not just taxi over??

:earsgirl:

Taxi is fastest.
I think Epcot is offered because it might be quicker for you to get to Epcot(than MK) and then take a monorail. Other option is go to DTD and take another bus. But as ChipnDaleExpress(Tyler) says on the Transportation board...only trust the ones who wear the purple pants (bus drivers) for an accurate answer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter