Short Trip.... Do I make TS Reservations???

junebug21981

Mouseketeer
We are taking a short trip to the world around Spring Break time and then going to the beach. We are staying at the Poly for 3 nights and plan on getting a 4 day park ticket. We want this to be a leasurely trip by just going to MK and maybe EPCOT for flower and garden 1 day, but we want to be at the hotel and pool to relax. This is not our normal trips to the World that usually consist of 7-8 days.... not really sure what to do about eating and Reservations????? My first thought was to make a reservation at Ohana, but wasn't sure if we would need one for Kona?
I need some food guidance from people that take shorter trips. Please help!

Shorter trips - longer trips it makes no difference as far as ADRs are concerned. If there are restaurants you would like to eat t around Spring Break I would make an ADR.

If it is Spring Break, you will need ADRs. Maybe make just a few at the monorail resorts - you can always cancel them if you don't feel like going. Maybe Kona Cafe and Narcoossee's over at the Grand Floridian? At Epcot, there are plenty of CS places so I wouldn't make an ADR there.

Yeah, go ahead and make any ADR's you want, esp. if you will have a longish day and want a sit down break. Kona is variable, but yes, you'll need an ADR at some point (I've found ADR's the day of for Kona, or the day before... usually I try to get one at least by the day I'm down there). I take short trips all the time, usually 2 or 3 days in park, and I find having at least one TS restaurant forces me to slow down, which is actually nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter