short notice. Need inexpensive room!

sms

DIS Veteran
Need an inexpensive room for this weekend around disney world. Just getting away for a couple of days. Maybe do atleast one park. Its me, DS8 and boyfriend. Prefer something under $100. I know its short notice but it was a last minute decision to go. Thanks!!:)

A poster on BFT just "won" the Gaylord Palms on Priceline for $60 4/1-4/4 Gaylord Palms charges for parking and has a resort fee but you'll still be under your $100.

I'd select both the Maingate and Lake Beuna Vista zones. Bid for a resort Bid $60 If that's rejected add a zone that doesn't include a resort and bid $65.

Normally I'd go a little higher but a resort fee, possible parking fee and PLs fee will cause anything higher to go over your budget.

You might get lucky.

I would check out travelzoo.com and click on Orlando see what hotels that got cheap.

lastminute travel. They had the Hilton in Downtown Disney the other day for $85. If oyu want to know what hotel it is, pretend that yo uwant to rent a car and once they give you the total for check out, it will list the hotel name.

I say use the mousesavers rate for BW DTD its very nice and reasonable! Stayed for one night last Sept before checking into the Poly..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter