Shoreside Concierge

cableguy123

Mouseketeer
I must say they are so awesome. Everything we requested we got and my wife is going to be so happy with a cabana. That team is super great they even sent me a custom itinerary detailing our cruise.

Props to these guys i know you pay a little extra for the service but it sure has taken the stress out of everything.

I agree! This is our first DC. We originally booked a cat 9 room on the aft of the ship which we were happy with since we love aft rooms but later decided maybe we should splurge for concierge after watching that DCL special on tv. We had called and put our name on the list since we knew at that point it would booked up. We didn't expect one to open up but it did and we snagged it.

That being said it was well after the 120 day Mark so looking at excursions of course the cabanas were already booked as well as Remy. I called and explained our plight, needless to say they secured both requests for us and we cannot wait! Enjoy you cruise I know we will! 41 days to go!

Yes I feel like it.. I feel like it's very personable. Not once so far have I been told no sir we can not accommodate you. Disney never ceases to amaze me!

I am in the WDT on the Magic as I post this and in concierge, I used shoreside overall good, but they got things wrong, they said one formal night, we had two, they made other mistakes so it seems one part of DCL doesn't speak to the other, on the ship the service is good, the Magic has a nightly happy hour meet at 5 pm in Keys and free standard drinks in Cove cafe. We have had unlimited cans of soda and bottled Evain water.

Disney Fantasy, I where reading your posts about the things they will do for you that are not advertised. I must give them props that they are going to go out of their way to get my DD and my DW their drink of choice. The response has been great i am not going to go over board and request ridiculous things. But i can see why they get tipped well. I am looking forward to the prime room location and the prime cabana location #5 well it might not be prime to some people but it has a great view and its close to pretty much everything.

Concierge is money well spent.

IMO that depends on the money spent. We have had two perfectly lovely Disney and 3 perfectly lovely Royal cruises without any sort of concierge level/service, and two with. If anything I've enjoyed the NON-concierge more because I explore the ship more, not just the lounge. And my one fave concierge is no longer with Disney. I got the rockstar concierge team last October and was disappointed; the main one talked down to my son SO badly a few times, and I just felt like his personality was a persona put on for his job. Nothing felt real. The concierge who is gone felt real to us and honest and open. Sad that she's gone from DCL.

Yes they got us drinks of our choice my son likes orange fanta and dealt with our requests.

European Fanta or American stuff?

If they could get European soda then THAT might make it worth it again. :)

IMO that depends on the money spent. We have had two perfectly lovely Disney and 3 perfectly lovely Royal cruises without any sort of concierge level/service, and two with. If anything I've enjoyed the NON-concierge more because I explore the ship more, not just the lounge. And my one fave concierge is no longer with Disney. I got the rockstar concierge team last October and was disappointed; the main one talked down to my son SO badly a few times, and I just felt like his personality was a persona put on for his job. Nothing felt real. The concierge who is gone felt real to us and honest and open. Sad that she's gone from DCL.

European Fanta or American stuff?

If they could get European soda then THAT might make it worth it again. :)
My son who has it said its not UK as it actually has fruit juice in it, ( ours doesn't) he liked it. I assume USA but it may be European.

Now I'm trying to figure out who you had as your concierge in OCT. Wondering if it was the same person I had issues with in November.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter