Shore Excurusion and infants?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by skittle, Aug 14, 2012.

1. skittle

skittle Earning My Ears

Not so sure about the shore excursion we plan to do in Nassau (the tour of Nassau plus Atlantis). It says ages 3-9 and adults, but are infants allowed as well? Anyone know? It's just that when I go to book it it says "click off eligible guests for this excursion" and baby's name is greyed out, like she's not allowed!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

You can do the tour on your own, and it will probably be cheaper. When you get off the ship, there will be several taxis/vans waiting to take you where you want to go

4. skittle

skittle Earning My Ears

Thanks for that, I'm looking into us visiting Atlantis on our own (we're not too keen on doing the aquarium, so maybe we should save our $59pp and explore on our own!) I just heard from someone that Nassau is dangerous but my TA said what? Of course not! I wonder if anyone has had any problems exploring on their own in Nassau?

5. Woodmnky

Woodmnky DIS Veteran

From what I understand the excursions that are labeled with prices for 3-9 yo are free for those under 3. I have found a couple that have prices listed for the under 3 age group and many that list a minimum age of 5 and up.

6. E&EMom

E&EMom Mouseketeer

Most of the excursions that have prices for 3 and up are free fir those under three. I had the same thing happen when booking excursions when my son was 2 1/2. I called DCL and they said he was included even though it wouldn't let me select him online and he was free.

7. ChristyTX

ChristyTX Earning My Ears

I had a moment of PANIC when I went to book the excursion and my 19-month-old son's name was gray-ed out with a notice that said "age restriction." I called today and that's what they told me too. Such a relief!