shops at Belz

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help? I can remember shopping at Belz outlet many years ago. The last time we went was 2007 and they had started opening new shops. Does anyone know if they have finished and if so what shops are they and how are prices?:thumbsup2

Must admit still find the layout confusing there, probably as it's years since we spent much time at the old Belz, and we much prefer Premium Outlets also.
The whole area hasn't really taken off for me, partly down to Festival Bay not really reaching it's potential.

So much better now. I rate it on a par with Premium Outlets now.

Sonya's link seems to be to wrong outlet, heres the one on Idrive http://www.primeoutlets.com/locations/orlando.aspx

Our shopping consists of Reebok, Converse and Disney outlet, 3 shops in and out as quick as poss. Now both Prime and Premium have all 3 shops we want so usually visit both each trip, slightly prefer Prime but both are good now.

Main thing is there are plenty of places to shop that suit all our tastes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!