Shopping - which mall and which outlet would you choose?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by JanMary, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JanMary

JanMary Earning My Ears

Hi

If you had limited time for shopping which mall and which outlet place would you be sure to visit?

(Not to optimistic about quality or quantity of shopping due to DH and 3 kids!)

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Claire L

Claire L <font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f

Out of any place to shop we would chose the Premium Outlets any day, but if there was a second choice then the Florida Mall would be it for a regular Mall.
    The Premium Outlets have a great selection of shops and at great prices, shops include Nike, Adidas, Levis and Timberland for clothes, Skechers for shoes and also Le Gourmet Chef for all sorts of kitchen and dining accessories. I also love Country Clutter for little ornaments and collectables.
    The Florida Mall has your regular department stores and full priced shopd, although they often have good sales :teeth:
    Claire ;)

4. stubb

stubb Mouseketeer

I agree with Claire- it has to be orlando premium outlets. My second choice is the one at kissimmee it has a gapshop and old navy I think it might be called lake buena vista but not too sure.
    If you go to premium outlets you must go into the cosmetics store-it is small but they sell clinique and estee lauder and often have gift sets he prices are great.

michelle

5. Obi Wan Kenobi

Obi Wan Kenobi DIS Veteran

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores?

6. mushumadness

mushumadness <font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339

Im a florida mall girl all the way

7. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Yeah i liked floriday mall - i found too many of the outlet stores sell to much sports stuff for me - hard to prise my fiance away though, especially with golf stuff!

8. Miffy2003

Miffy2003 <font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak

I did not really enjoy the Orlando Premium Outlets - the stuff they sold just wasn't my sort of thing. Designer goods from last season, etc. I was really looking forward to the Disney Outlet store too and wanted to spend spend spend there but could hardly find anything to buy. I think it can vary so much at different times :)

I love the Florida Mall though - something for everyone!